May 17, 2007

Crazy Kids

I decided to pull out my camera last night and let Brooklynn eat way too many marshmallows because it was cute. We had just finished dinner and she really ate a lot, but I guess not enough. By the way, I really thought I could put these pictures on the computer and be finished with my post in 30 mins or less.







I started this putting the marshmallow pictures on my computer when I turned around to find this...




What a handful.



I didn't pull the camera out for the next one, but about 2 mins after getting her out of the dishwasher, I heard the toilet lid open. I knew Braiden had just been to the bathroom not that long ago and that it probably wasn't him. Sure enough it was Brooklynn and she was cleaning off Braiden's Crock in the toilet. Good thing it was just a Crock. This whole time that I was trying to post, and keep Brooklynn out of trouble, I was also trying to get Braiden to go get dressed. He finally decided to get dressed, but came to me upset because his "shorts shouldn't be this tight" and he couldn't get them on all the way. I took one look and pulled out my camera once more.





I asked him if i could take some pictures as I was trying not to laugh. Then I told him they probably should be that tight because they weren't his shorts, but his sisters pants. Yes my four year old just put on 12-18 month pants.


Well so much for having this posted by 10am, it's now 11:15am. I wonder why it took so long?

1 comment:

thekinchers said...

This picture made me laugh so hard I started crying! I really miss that kid, and you of course! :)