We went up to Wheeler farm today with Grandpa. It was hot (or at least I though it was hot). The kids were hungry and tired, but it was still fun to hang out with Grandpa. We went to see a bull, that was only a week old today. We let the kids walk around a little and then decided to get out of the heat and get some lunch. We didn't need much time to get some cute pictures though.





On this last one I took about 5 pictures and decided that I wasn't going to be able to get them all to look at the camera at the same time, let alone smile. I wasn't going to even try, but I do like how this one turned out.
July 13, 2007
A Trip to the Farm
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment