This is what we spent most of our time doing this summer. Both of the kids love having a boat and I think Travis has decided that it's a lot of fun too. I'm not sure how we are going to get Brooklynn to understand that our water skiing days are over for awhile. Just today in the truck (actually yesterday too) she started talking about the boat. I'm assuming she's asking to go on the boat. She just randomly starts saying "boat, wahwer, boat wahwer?" I just kept telling her "not today" and she finally gave up. We also have to keep her jacket hidden if it's in the house or she will put it on and freak out when you try and take it off. She is definitely a fish.
Braiden's favorite way to enter the water at the Gorge...
yes, that's a belly flop. It was very funny and must not have hurt because he kept doing it.
Here are some pictures of the kids worn out. My favorite is of Braiden. He really fell asleep on the bumper and I think he was standing up.
Here is Brooklynn's first ride on the tube. I think she enjoyed even though it doesn't look like it.
Travis' first time wake boarding.
I think this was the biggest highlight for me and I think Travis would say the same. At the first of the summer we asked Braiden if he wanted to water ski and he said he would when he was older. I'm not sure what changed his mind, but he decided that wanted to try. We bought a pair of trainers, had him watch the DVD that came with with them and he was up on his first try. I really didn't think he would do it, but he did. He skied four times at Flaming Gorge and when we went up to Pineview over Labor day we didn't even have to bribe him to go. These pictures are from Pineview. Kayti came up with us the day after Labor day and Braiden decided he wanted me to drive, Travis to hold the rope and Kayti to help him in the water. They spent almost 10 mins in the water trying to get on his skis. They were both laughing so hard it made the process take even longer.
And here he is my little water skiing stud....We really did a few other things and now that life has settled down a little bit I might share some pictures with you soon.









1 comment:
It it so cute to see Braiden water ski. That is seriously adorable.
Post a Comment