I took some pictures of Kaiden this morning. I tried last Friday, but it didn't go so well. Today couldn't have gone any better. Here is a preview Karli...
What the??? Were we in a ward with you and the Bonzo's before and not remember it??? Also... I LOVE the star, I actually bought a metal star last week and I've been spray painting it pink for the same kind of picture- great minds think alike huh? I am going to have to steal your idea with the ribbon. What in the world? SO ADORABLE! Great pics!!!
I have two wonderful kids and a great husband. I am addicted to my camera! I love taking pictures and maybe someday I will have a business. For now I am enjoying being home with my kids and taking pictures on the side.
3 comments:
What the??? Were we in a ward with you and the Bonzo's before and not remember it??? Also... I LOVE the star, I actually bought a metal star last week and I've been spray painting it pink for the same kind of picture- great minds think alike huh? I am going to have to steal your idea with the ribbon. What in the world? SO ADORABLE! Great pics!!!
K...so I love them all!!! Trev doesn't like the ribbon, he thinks it's kinda girlie....but not me!!!
Hope you guys made it down there safe.
I love the last one....I keep comming back to look at it!!!
Post a Comment