Kami- You do such a wonderful job! That is an awesome hobby. I think you're a professional. It is fun to see your family too, it has been a long time. I cannot believe how big Braiden is. I remember way back in Spokane when I watched him a few times, he was just a baby! Take care.
I have two wonderful kids and a great husband. I am addicted to my camera! I love taking pictures and maybe someday I will have a business. For now I am enjoying being home with my kids and taking pictures on the side.
2 comments:
So very cute. When is #3 going to come?
Kami-
You do such a wonderful job! That is an awesome hobby. I think you're a professional. It is fun to see your family too, it has been a long time. I cannot believe how big Braiden is. I remember way back in Spokane when I watched him a few times, he was just a baby! Take care.
Post a Comment