I should blog the things my kids say more often because I always think I will remember later and I never do. Here's a good one...
Brooklynn loves watching the garbage truck every week. Our neighbor has a diesel truck and when she hears it she thinks it's the garbage truck. This morning when the garbage truck came she watched it as usual and then was puzzled because it went right past our house. We just got back from taking Braiden to school and the garbage truck was back. He must have left earlier because he was having problems with his truck. When he came back he was still having problems. His truck kept dying and he had to keep starting it back up. As he was finishing up and we were going in the house Brooklynn said "the garbage truck needs batteries, it's not working. It's having problems."
I'm always amazed when I see their little brains at work. It's funny to me how many things my kids remember and how they put things together.
September 26, 2008
Brooklynn's Brain at Work
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment