May 10, 2009

Shoot of 3's

What a fun and very active photo shoot! I was able to get a lot of great pictures from the very active and handsome 3 year old. He was all over, but he gave some great smiles along the way! I also got some pictures of the cutest 3 month old and his dad who just turned 30 something. Oh and a goat that was 3 days old. Wait, I guess you could include the date we took the pictures...23rd. Did I miss any more 3's?























I forgot to take a blanket for the little one to lay on so we took a few extra indoor pictures yesterday. I wish I could just take him home!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I want to cry--those are so beautiful...is that a goat, Rik? Just curious, I mean, why not? Those Ostheds make gorgeous babies, no? (And the photography is stellar, btw!)