So cute!!! I took Rachel's photo's while they in Utah for a visit when she was about a month old. They came back for an extended stay and are moving out of state again in just a few days. I can't believe she's already a year old. It's crazy how fast time flies!! Am, Sorry they took me so long to finish, but they will be all yours very, very soon!!











June 15, 2009
Rachel, One Year Pictures
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Soooo Cute! I have the cutest neice (brother and sister-in-law too i guess!) Kami you do such a good job and you got some great smiles!!
Thanks for coming out today! I can't wait to see how Max's pictures turn out. I think I am going to love the basket ones the best :) Love your work.
Oh Kami these are very good! Maybe it's just because Amber and her cute family! :) I really like the shots of Rachel and their jeans & everyone's feet! Stinkin cute!
Post a Comment