September 26, 2007

Changing Leaves and Cute Kids

Warning... There are a lot of pictures on this post. My kids are just too cute! We went for a Sunday drive up the canyon to play and check out the leaves. It was more for me then for my kids. I wanted to go shoot with my new lens and get some pictures of the kids. Definitely more for me then the kids, but they had a blast. Braiden wasn't happy about going to take pictures and did not want to change his clothes. He wanted to take pictures next time. I won and I have the pictures to prove it.











I told Braiden before we left that if he was just good for me and smiled that we would be done fast and then he could play. Shortly after started walking up the trail I asked him to look at me and smile and he said ok, planted himself in the dirt (new pants by the way) and tried his hardest to get it over with. I still didn't stop bugging him the whole time we were there. Here is that picture...




Usually Brooklynn smiles for the camera, but she was loving the leaves. She couldn't get enough. I always have a really hard time capturing the real Braiden smile, he moves around way too much. (That is an understatement!) Even though the leaves were so exciting, I think I got some good ones.

4 comments:

KarKar said...

The pictures turned out cute! We ended up going up American Fork Canyon on Sunday, but it was later. We didn't end up going until at least 6. Anyway, I need you to take pics of Kathryn soon. At least before the baby comes.

amyharrisonphotography said...

FAbulous pics Kami... I wish my lens would actually take pics like that ...hahahaha.....does that tell you how my shoot on Monday went? I'll need to get with you later and compare notes! SUPER CUTE PICS OF SUPER CUTE KIDS!!!!

Reno 411 said...

I had no idea you had a blog. Hello? Why didn't you tell me. This sis great. I love the photos you are really good. Do you want to take our family picture while we're in Utah from my brothers wedding?

Abby said...

Could there be anything more beautiful than fall? (Probably just beautiful kids enjoying fall!) Gorgeous pics!