October 19, 2007

I must be CRAZY...

for two reasons I guess. One, I'm still awake and two to think I could actually go do a photo shoot with my own kids and get results like I could with any other kids. Ha Ha Ha. Here's what I ended up with after almost two hours.

















Braiden was actually a little better then he normally is with the camera, but still struggling to get that natural smile.








At least I got some pretty trees right?








This was a big learning experience for me and I probably shouldn't admit it, but this is the first time I have gone out and shot manual the whole time. I always try to shoot manually, but I always chicken out and end up back in the auto zone. I did end up with some fuzzy pictures (maybe cause my kids wouldn't hold still?), but the color was a lot better. Amy I'm feeling your frustration.

No comments: