Here are two of the final cards I put together for Karli. I also did another one for fun. Kristal, If you want to make a birth announcement from this let me know.
Dang Cute Kami!!!!! um, just got your message- I'd call you back but it's 1:42 in the morning hahahaha. No baby yet so I guess I'll see you at church tomorrow- you're sure sweet for asking! Have a great night!
I love, love those cards. I TOTALLY want a baby so I can get some made. I am so bummed that things didn't work out for you to take my kids pictures. I think you should fly up here and take them with Tahoe in the back ground Then we can go do something fun.
I have two wonderful kids and a great husband. I am addicted to my camera! I love taking pictures and maybe someday I will have a business. For now I am enjoying being home with my kids and taking pictures on the side.
3 comments:
Dang Cute Kami!!!!! um, just got your message- I'd call you back but it's 1:42 in the morning hahahaha. No baby yet so I guess I'll see you at church tomorrow- you're sure sweet for asking! Have a great night!
I love, love those cards. I TOTALLY want a baby so I can get some made. I am so bummed that things didn't work out for you to take my kids pictures. I think you should fly up here and take them
with Tahoe in the back ground Then we can go do something fun.
Post a Comment