The pretty dress.
I don't even know what to say about this little one. She is so cute, smart and such a little stink. I have said up to this point that I don't know why people say "terrible two." I didn't think the "two's" were all that terrible with Braiden, but I'm afraid that Brooklynn is going to give me a whole new outlook. She doesn't turn two until March, but I think our fun is already beginning.
She had to call Grandma tonight which is "a hello grandma, a hello?" As we were talking to Grandma, we went in to get her PJs on. Instead we ended up putting on her dress and taking pictures so Grandma could see it.
I had my eye on this dress at Maceys, but couldn't bring myself to pay full price for it. I went back a few weeks ago and they were gone. I happened to be in Maceys today and there it was. The only one, just her size and best of all it was half off. I honestly think she was just as excited about it as I was. She had to hold it all the way to the register, out of the store and in the Truck. I can't believe she actually let me hang it in the closet. I am going to have to put it out of sight so we don't have to put it on everyday.
She wouldn't let me take off the sunglasses, another thing she loves and yes they are upside down.
December 14, 2007
Just for Grandma...
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
12:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brooklynn, You are beautiful and yes, so is your dress. Thanks for showing it to me!!! Love, Grandma:)
Love the dress! Kami- you have no idea how fun the terrible twos can be. Just wait till she is 6 and tells you she HATES her hair. BTW your Christmas card is my favorite one that I have received.
Post a Comment