April 15, 2008

Emilee

I just got back today from a weekend away with Travis (pictures coming soon). I decided to leave my computer home since I spend way too much time on it some days!! It was a good break away from the kids and the computer.

I wanted to get to these before I left, but I didn't make it. I gave them a jump start tonight and thought I better get a preview posted. Emilee gave us some great smiles at the very beginning, but then I think she decided it wasn't all that fun. Grandma came about 10 mins after we started and she wanted her instead. It was kind of cute, she and Brooklynn were fighting over my mom, both very jealous when the other was being held.







I'm glad I got this one! She only lasted in this little tutu for about 15 pictures, maybe 2-4 minutes. She had the wings on, but those didn't last for more than a minute.

2 comments:

KarKar said...

The pictures turned out really cute....for all three of them. I love Emilee's tights!!! Hope you guys had a great trip. Can't wait to see the photos. Also, not sure if mom told you or not, but we might need some cousin counseling! :) Braiden and Kat were not getting along. Braiden told us that he never wants to see Kat again. I tried not to laugh and really talk to him about it, but it was kinda cute. I also tried to guilt trip him too. When he was leaving I told him that I hoped he had a good life since I couldn't ever see him again and I asked him if he was sure he didn't want to see Kat ever again. He really didn't care and said nope I don’t ever want to. It was kinda funny, how serious he was. Anyway, I'm done with my novel now! Talk to ya later.

amyharrisonphotography said...

Oh my total CUTENESS!!! She has the cutest big huge eyes! LOVE the lighting too... you always do such a great job, they look so bright and cheery!