April 8, 2008

More Pictures to come...

I did three mini photo shoots yesterday. I took pictures of two of my nephews and one of my nieces. Hopefully there will be pictures to share by the end of the week.

Here are a couple of my kids. I was just using Braiden to test my lighting and thought this turned out kinda cute.


Brooklynn was getting jealous of all the pictures I was taking of everyone else so she had to have her turn. This is her dog that she has been somewhat attached to since she was about 9 months old. (Mostly at bedtime so we don't have to take him everywhere with us, although he does make it out of the house every once in awhile.)
Like mother like daughter. I was attached to a couple different bunnies. I used to rub their ears on my nose, just like Brooklynn is doing in this picture. I love it that she's just like me. Hopefully she doesn't pick up the bad qualities, only the good.

No comments: