I bought Brooklynn this hat the other day. She pulled it out of the bag this morning and insisted on wearing it. She wore it almost all day. It's a little big, but not too bad. I took these pictures during lunch and trust me you would've known if I wouldn't have touched up her face and taken all the peanut butter off.


Happy Birthday Dad & Emilee!!!
March 29, 2008
A New Hat
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
12:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the hat...she looks like a cute little strawberry!!! GREAT JOB!!! as always
REALLY CUTE!
WOW she's sassy. I just caught up sorry about B's hand...bless you!
It was good talking to you!
Love, LOVE the hat--and the cutie in it helps. I too have been catching up--my niece just did the same thing a couple of weeks ago on the treadmill, but she's 2! She had burns all over her face and arms! (At the hospital they sent her to the burn unit!) Kids heal amazingly though. Poor dears. We're lucky they didn't get killed!
I love their eyes. You are an amazing photographer Kami.
Post a Comment