March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!

I can't believe it, but my baby is two today. We celebrated with family yesterday. She loved opening presents and her cake, although she wasn't too sure about us all singing to her. We were able to go nice and slow with the presents and she had to put on half of what she opened. The socks in the first pictures were given to her and it's hard to tell in the pictures, but after she opened the big girl pants she had to put them on and then wouldn't put her pants back on.











And here is a cute picture I took last month. It's got to be one of my favorites. I think I will print it big one of these days.

3 comments:

Reno 411 said...

I can't believe that she is two already. Sheesh! Time flies. I love the picture of Brooklynn in her butterfly wings. That has got to be the MOST ADORABLE thing ever! I love the lady bug cake and cupcakes. Did you make them? Well done.

Joe and Amy said...

I have the same question, did you make them, where did you find that cute pattern if you did! She is so adorable! I remember getting the email and pictures the day she was born, it seems like it was jsut yesterday! Happy Birthday!

Kami Alkire Photography said...

Yes I made the cake and cupcakes. Thanks for the comments :)