We wanted to sign Braiden up for soccer in the fall, but missed registration. We made sure we didn't miss it this time. His first game was yesterday. He had a lot of fun, but was a little overwhelmed I think. He was a little hesitant, but he did end up kicking the ball a few times.
I'm not sure if it's this way everywhere, but they have games on Tuesdays and Saturdays and then practices on Thursdays. That's 3 times a week. His last game is in a April 29. I'm not sure what the rush it, but it's going to make one crazy month. Here are few pictures...



One last one of little sister showing her support. I noticed once during the game that she was clapping, but I think it was because of the people clapping at the game behind us. She actually stayed put in the chair the whole game. Let's hope she does that every week!
If you are interested in coming to any of his games (family), they are Tuesdays at 5pm and Saturdays at 8am. Let me know!!!
March 27, 2008
Spring Soccer
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
12:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh, the craziness of soccer. We had our first game today...totally cold...maybe I can talk the kids out of not playing next year heeheee. Was the parking lot fun or what? GO BRAIDEN!!!!!!
What a little soccer stud, and with a bandaged hand even.
Post a Comment