May 3, 2008

Loose Tooth Braiden

Travis discovered Braiden's tooth was loose Sunday morning. I really didn't think I would be able to have anything to do with it, but guess who got it out? We have been trying to get Braiden to let us take it out all week since his other tooth was already coming in behind it. Yesterday Braiden said he wanted to to the "door thing" and get it out. So we did it. We tried about 3 or 4 times and the string kept coming off. The last time we tried I pulled down with my hand so it wouldn't come off. It didn't pull his tooth out, but there was some blood so I knew we were close. I didn't want Braiden to see the blood or I knew he would freak out. He kind of did anyway. Check it out...



This picture is from the night before. Travis tried for about 15 minutes to get it out, but Braiden wasn't having it. He really wanted to get it out and would sometimes show excitement, but then he would chicken out.


Checking out the tooth...




I love this next one. If you click on it and make it bigger you can see the tear on his face and the slobber hanging from his mouth. You can also see the permanent tooth.


This morning after the Tooth Fairy came...

We love this kid. He talks a lot, which is a major understatement. He does say some pretty funny things though. The other day I was trying to get him to get in the shower. He complains everyday and he says he hates to shower. Then he spends at least 20-30 minutes in the shower. I gave him a time limit with consequences. He barely made it and of course I had to keep telling him to hurry. He walked in just in time as he was finishing getting dressed and called me "stupid." I'm not sure exactly why because I immediately stopped him from talking and told him that he is not allowed to talk to me that way. I told him that if he ever calls me stupid again he is going to be one sad kid. The next words out of his mouth were "Mom, please don't call me a kid cause I'm not a baby goat!"

2 comments:

amyharrisonphotography said...

LOL...Oh my Goodness...How FUNNY!!!!!
I have to say that I didn't dare to watch the video, anything that has to do with pulling teeth out totally wiggs me out, I always make Blake handle that, it is just too nerve-wracking for me :o). He's such a CUTIE! Great Pics as usual!

KarKar said...

Ok, I didn't think I could watch the video either, but I'm so glad I did!!! LOL, I couldn't stop laughing. I love the part where he goes to put his mouth on his shirt and it is not there...too cute! The end too where he said that it is cool, while he is crying and has a sad face.

I guess I know where to go to have Kat's first tooth pulled!

Hey, talk about inflation. $3 bucks....I only got a quarter! Lucky kid!