Last night we took the kids to the RSL game for the fireworks afterwards. They sat nice and still almost the first half and then we lost them. A great reminder of why we don't take them. Don't mind the crappy pictures I only had my point and shoot with me.

I'm really not sure why he is looking at Travis like that, but it makes me laugh. He was running and must have been rolling down the hill in front of us. The grass was wet and soon so was he.
Kendall seemed to like the fireworks.
Brooklynn on the other hand doesn't like the noise at all. They were shot off just across the street and were almost above us. Whenever I let go of her she would turn over and not watch them anymore.
It was a great firework show. They were pretty constant almost 2 together the whole time and they lasted almost 20 minutes. The fireworks were really echoing and it sounded pretty cool. The video doesn't do the sound or color justice, but thought I would share it anyway. I was trying to turn Brooklynn over at the end and missed the last few. I'm not sure if Brooklynn went along with me a the end saying yeah because she did like them or because she was glad they were over.
July 24, 2008
Happy 24th!!
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Friend, it looks like you had a great time at the soccer game. We need to have the BBQ soon, the summer is just slipping away! I will try to call or get on IM later! Anytime you want Jake and Cam to give Braiden a "talk session" let me know :)
Post a Comment