Here's some of what we've been up to this past week. The pictures are not all that that great, but it's about all I can get from my kids lately. Our week started off early last Wednesday with Braiden's last day of soccer camp. It was the only time I took my camera and was hoping to get some good shots of him playing soccer, but instead they had a water fight.
I missed the good action before this next one because a little boy walked in between us, but if you click on it you can see the water dripping of off Braiden. He got half of the garbage can of water dumped on him.
That afternoon I took the kids up to the aquarium. We haven't been for a very long time and Brooklynn hadn't ever been.


Braiden had had enough of my picture taking so he's pulling the major fake smile(if you can even call it a smile, probably not), but I had to include this picture, because I thought it looked awesome. The background is just the painting on the wall.
Smiles are just way to much to ask for...
I really haven't been able to capture any great pictures of Braiden's T-Ball games yet, but I think these are somewhat ok. I would've love to be a little fly on his shoulder and hear what these guys were talking about. Braiden's a little talker, takes after his Grandpa I guess.
Looking over at us knowing he shouldn't be climbing on the fence.

Braiden does everything with his tongue out...
I think this was the last hit of the game. Braiden ran out and got the ball. After getting it they just sat there talking about who knows what. Braiden was probably bragging about getting the ball. It probably wasn't that long, but it seem like a good minute or so that they just sat there talking.
Grandpa and Grandma came down to the game and came over to the house. We decided it was a good time to try and get Braiden over his fear of riding his bike anywhere but the grass. We got him riding in the backyard over Memorial Day weekend, but has freaked out anytime we talk about him riding it on the sidewalk or the street. It took some work and some battle wounds on Grandpa, but after about 15 minutes, he was riding like a pro.



Grandpa's battle wounds...
Here is a video of Braiden riding. Don't mind Brooklynn throwing a fit. She was mad at me because I wouldn't let her have the camera to take pictures.
Here's Brooklynn on the porch pouting. I do not normally reward my kids when they are acting like this, but I wanted to see her response when I asked her if she wanted a cookie. Do you think she let me get away without giving it to her?
A picture of Brooklynn with her cookie after her fit.
(Thanks for the pictures Grandma.)
Monday we went with some friends to the pool. I really didn't pull out my camera until we were about ready to leave. Not long after I pulled it out, they had to kick everyone out of the pool to clean up after someone. Hello crypto. The reason I didn't buy a season pass to the pool this year. You have to love Brooklynn's sunscreen hair in this one.

Don't know what my child is doing...

The boys waiting to get back in the pool, although we decided just to get in the other pool and then leave. I'm not sure I want to take my chances with the pool this year after the major outbreak last year.
July 2, 2008
In a week...
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Hearing about Braiden makes me laugh and Brooklyn is so adorable. Oh and the pics you took of Kinchers were amazing.
Can I say ditto? PLUS it was fun to see you! Do you go to the aquarium in Sandy? We have our little pass we will go anytime! Maybe the boys could meet up later for dinner....Texas Roadhouse...or teh Sizzler you can choose ;-)
Post a Comment