I really don't have time to be on my computer, so you only get three pictures for now. We took the kids to the pumpkin patch yesterday. Brooklynn didn't think it was all that great. She has had a fever and has not been feeling very well. I took her to the doctor tonight and they didn't find anything but a red throat and not strep. So, it's a virus. I'm thinking it might just be teething, but the fever is a little high. Braiden was wild as ever and really didn't want my camera anywhere near him. He kept trying to put any and all of the pumpkins in the wheelbarrow. I was a little surprised. I thought he might pull out the little perfectionist (that he gets from his mother) in him and pick the perfect pumpkin. Nope he just wanted them all.


October 20, 2007
Pumpkins
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's funny. Kathryn kept grabbing the smallest ones she could find. The best part was that they were free!!! Looks like you guys had fun!!! It would have been fun to go together, but we actually had fun at our ward dinner.
Your kids and pictures are so stinkin' cute! I wish you lived by me so you could take some of us! I need to add your link to my list I had to get on someone else's site to find you.
AS always...Super, Super Cute Kami--- LOVE all of the pics!
Post a Comment