Happy Birthday Kurtis...
And Kaiden!!
Kaiden was born on Monday at 1:54 A.M. He was 7lbs 5 0z and 20 inches long. He has lots of dark hair and looks a lot like his big sister. Definitely a keeper.

The next ones are the same day, about 12 hours after he was born.

Meeting his big sister for the first time...
The sleep deprived parents. My sister didn't sleep at all the night he was born and was awake all day looking pretty. You would have never guessed she just had a baby and zero sleep.
November 28, 2007
The Boys' Birthday
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So precious Kami... I should've had you take my hospital pictures...it's kind of hard to get good shots when you're stuck in a bed! You rock the camera!!! As soon as I get my act together and make some treats, I have a thank you card that I've been meaning to get to you for forever now- hopefully soon! You're the best!
He is so precious. Tell Karlie congrats on her newest addition.
Post a Comment