November 9, 2007

Harrison's Blessing Day

I'm not done editing pictures from this past Sunday, but I thought I would post some of the ones that I have done. Here are some of Harrison...











This next picture was taken before the one with their costumes(last post). They were a little bit better for this one except for Brooklynn who didn't really have lunch and she couldn't keep her hands out of her mouth(teething still). I was just thinking, when I was getting ready to post these pictures, that this probably wasn't the best time to try and get a picture of 7 kids (4 years of age and younger). Half of them had been through 2 Sacrament meetings and had been in their church clothes for 6 hours. Oh well, here it is...


It's not the greatest, but with that many little kids you don't have the time to adjust anything, you just snap as many pictures as you can before your time runs out. That was my first experience with that many little ones. Pretty crazy!!!

The next ones are with all of Harrison's and Hunter's cousins.


No comments: