November 5, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

I know I'm a little behind on my posts and I was going to skip this one, but I wanted to use this as an opportunity to journal (for myself) Braiden's first real pumpkin carving. Grandpa and Grandma came down for our traditional pumpkin carving. Braiden was really looking forward to it and was quite funny.



This is where it all started. Here he is cleaning his pumpkin out. He did not want to stick his hands in.



He then started coloring his pumpkin and gave it some hair.



And then the carving started...



And continued...



And here it is in the end.



He wasn't too happy about it when we told him he had to throw it away, but he got over it. I told him that I would share mine with him and that he could help me and that was good enough for him. Here are the finished products.

No comments: