August 15, 2008

Meet the Team Night

Ok, so I admit it, I've been reading. I'm not really much of a reader, because when I do get into a book that's all I do. Plus I'm not that fast so it takes me longer than some. I started with Twilight back in March and then made myself stop about 10 pages into the next book. Since our trip to Sun Valley in July, I have read the other three books. When I finished up with Breaking Dawn earlier this week, I wasn't sure what to do with myself. I guess I'll take a little break from reading and get back to work on pictures.
Here are some pictures from last week. We went up to Snowbird for the RSL Meet the Team night. The kids got to jump on the trampoline. Thanks Kathleen. They both really enjoyed it! (Don't mind the bad pictures, I had the wrong lens on my camera.)









Braiden really liked Kyle Beckerman. I was trying to ask him why he liked him so much thinking that maybe it was because he had the same first name as my brother, but turns out he just thinks his hair is cool.


I can always get one of these out of my kids...

No comments: