I actually took this picture back in May when my sister and her family were sealed. I didn't post them with her pictures because we were surprising her with a canvas. Well I ordered the canvas, but it came back with a lot of green in it. It didn't look quite as green on my computer, but I could tell why it ended up that way. I ended up returning it and now I finally got around to trying again. Sorry it took me so long. Let me know which one you like!


August 22, 2008
SLC Temple
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That didn't make it any easier. I really like the first one, but let me run it by Trev. I'll let you know!
THANKS!!!
That is an incredible shot. I want one. How much you'd charge me for a canvas like that? I like the color in the top one best. Really how much? I would want about 32x24.
I like the one on the top!
Post a Comment