August 15, 2008

Last Weekend

After my dad was so bummed about not running the Ogden Half Marathon in May with us, we decided to register him for the Provo Half for Father's Day. Of course we couldn't make him do it alone, so we registered also. It was really hard for me to train because I don't like to get up early and was still hot in the evenings. I didn't train as well as I should have, but it went ok. Travis ended up sick that morning and decided at the last minute to take the bus back down. I ran with my dad and brother in law and they did great. My dad really did a great job training and he really pushed me to my limits. Way to go Dad, you did it!!



Sunday we took the kids up and over the Alpine Loop with a stop at Cascade Springs and Tibble Fork. It was nice to get out and go for a drive, but I'm not so sure about the walking part. I was pretty sore.















No comments: