This could also be the longest post ever. I should have made a slide show instead, but I didn't.
Brooklynn turned 3 last week. Her birthday celebrations started the Saturday before her birthday. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the birthday presents received that day from Grandpa L and Grandma C and Uncle J.
Next up was CPK on Monday night, the day before her Birthday...

About 11:00AM on her Birthday, she laid down on the carpet in the front room. I thought she was just tired, but soon realized that she had a fever so this is how she spent most of the day on her Birthday...
I felt so bad for her that I had Travis stop on his way home and get her a cake to help cheer her up. She enjoyed having the candles to blow out, but didn't want to eat any of the cake. She licked some frosting off of her fingers without thinking about it, she quickly stopped and wouldn't have any more.
We tried to get her to eat the cookie, but this is as close as she would get. It was obvious that she didn't feel very well,

but that didn't stop her from opening presents and enjoying it...


Friday night Grandpa R and Grandma C, her Aunt E, Uncle R and a few of her cousins came down and we went out for dinner. I should have taken some pictures, but I didn't so this is what we ended up with...


Saturday was the big Birthday party which ended up being with my family. She wanted a dog cake, so I figured this was a great opportunity to make her favorite dog...

She loved watching me as I made it and just giggled when it really started to look more like her dog.






3 comments:
I can't believe she is already 3! I love the both of the cakes. The cookie monster is so cute and you did a great job on the dogs!
Cute cute! I am sad we missed out on the parties! I love Brooke's birthday dress and boots! Her new puppy looks huge...good luck on her b-day cake next year. haha!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN DEAR!!!! I'm so glad that she ended up feeling better, the poor little dear! And what in the heck???? you never told me that you have an amazing cake decorating talent!!!! That is fabulous!!!!
Post a Comment