August 1, 2008

On the Water Tonight

I don't know where this came from...

Maybe it's not really my child. We have been fighting Braiden to ski almost the whole year. He started skiing at the end of last year. He did pretty well the first few times we went this year, but he kept getting worse about going every time. He would get up and then would go a very small distance and then crash or yell cut it like crazy. I even had to throw him in the water tonight to get him to go. He got up tonight and showed us stuff he has never even done before. He was amazing. Sorry the video is not all that great. It's just the point and shoot camera, plus I was driving.

6 comments:

utsoccermom said...

Way to go Braiden!! Kyle will be so jealous when he comes home!
Love ya, Grandma

Jesse said...

Wow, he's really good. I can't believe you have such a hard time getting him to go.

Jenny said...

Look at him waving! What a stud

Reno 411 said...

That is awesome! He is SO grown up. I couldn't ski like that until was 16.

amyharrisonphotography said...

What the??? He has some amazing SKILLS!!! Total cutie you've got there that's for sure! Hey I miss seeing you in Nursery!

Abby said...

That is amazing--I am totally impressed.