It's been a little while, but I'm back. I think I have had more going on the last month then I did over the Holidays. We were out of town last weekend (pictures soon I hope) and I was hoping to get to these while I was gone, but there really wasn't time. I was almost able to finish tonight so I thought I would show this cute kid off. I worked with his Mom for about 5 years. She is a tiny little thing and I was really in shock when she told me he was just over 9lbs. Even if he was 9lbs, he seems so little to me.





March 12, 2008
Yep, another Baby!
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
12:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooohhhhh how SU-WEET! gotta love baby pics! You always do such a fab job. We missed you Sunday...one of these days we'll both be at Church on the same day!
um who's babe is that?
Post a Comment