January 17, 2008

Cold!!

At least I was. Braiden had his second ski lesson yesterday. It was so cold that they stopped about 30 mins before they were supposed to be done with their lessons. I went in about 15 mins after they did. For how cold it was I think I actually stayed pretty warm. My toes and fingertips were just getting a little cold, but it was only 14 degrees when we got there. After warming up a little I went and got Braiden. He was all warmed up and ready to go again.I told him we could go once more. He wasn't too happy about it, but he didn't say anything about going again when we got to the bottom. He said he didn't get cold at all. Anyway, here are some pictures from the top and a few from the chair lift on the last run.!







No comments: