January 28, 2008

Hot Dog!!

I think we've got a hot little skier on our hands now. If Braiden keeps improving at the same pace he might be better then his dad after the next 3 lessons. Braiden learned how to turn at his lesson last week. He makes me a little nervous because I think he gets going to fast, but he is really doing well. With the inversion the skiing was great. I decided to wear a back pack and take my camera with me this time (since I actually have it). I think these shots made it well worth it.







The next one is in Provo Canyon on the way back home...


You can only take so many pictures of the kid skiing, so I decided to do them black and white this time. I'm going to take the point and shoot again this week and use it to do a video clip. Then you can see him in action.


No comments: