January 21, 2008

Sledding Fun

Being without my camera is kind of a good thing. I have been able to catch up on my personal pictures and get some other things done. Here are some pictures from our sledding trips so far this winter.

We bought Brooklynn an infant sled. She loves it. Honestly, she can't get enough! She giggles all the way down. These first ones are from the first time we went back in December. We got up there and realized that Braiden didn't get his coat. I let him wear mine and I just took pictures. How sad, I know.


When we went the second time it was so cold. I think it was about 12 degrees outside. I ended up putting my neck warmer on Brooklynn to try and keep her covered.


We didn't last very long. When Brooklynn and I went back to the truck I asked her if she had fun? She said, "Yes, fun." I asked her what she did and she said "weeee." That's what she was saying in this next picture.


I think we only went for about an hour and then warmed up with some hot chocolate and headed back home.


These last ones are from just over a week ago. Grandpa, Grandma and Kathleen came down and went sledding with us. (Side note - Kathleen made the kids their hats.)


Brooklynn had a run in with the gate and got a bloody nose. She was a little hesitant to go again, but she did after a little while and she still couldn't get enough. Little sad face...






These last pictures are really not that great. There just wasn't enough light for the point and shoot. Can't wait to get my camera back. It could still be a whole month away. :(

1 comment:

Reno 411 said...

So fun. I love sledding!