January 17, 2008

What were you doing at 4 A.M.?

Probably sleeping? Well not Brooklynn. She woke up crying at about 2:45 this morning. Me being more asleep than awake told Travis to just get her and bring her into our bed. She wanted something to drink. I think I went to get it, but maybe not. I was so out of it I couldn't even tell you. She had her water and was laying in between us. The next thing I know she is waking us up and asking Travis to help her put her PJ's back on. It was now 4 A.M. I think I remember her getting off the bed, but I have no idea when. She had shut our door and was limited to our room so I guess that's good. She went through her clothes waiting to be folded and found a pair of her favorite leggings and put them on. She turned the TV on. Had a toy on the floor and who knows what else. I had the camera sitting by the bed from putting the skiing pictures on the computer so I figured why not document it. Here she is after I put back on her jammy top, she wouldn't let me take off her leggings.


This would be after I told her she was going back to her own bed. She wasn't too happy with me.


Here is what she wanted to do...

She is saying Elmo's World with some major fake crying if you can't understand her. Needless to say, I won!!! She went to bed shortly after with a fight. Hopefully she takes a long nap today!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

sadly I was probably getting milk for björn at that time to have him lay on my lap and watch columbo until he fell asleep...i think we stayed on the couch until real morning.

I can't beleive how grown up those kids are!!!

Albertson's anyone?

amyharrisonphotography said...

4 in the morning...no sweat! If Brooklyn wants to come over and hang out with me and Ava we'll watch elmo's world with her...it'll be better than the dumb infomercials I have memorized by now! J/K :)
That video clip was so ADORABLE!!!
LOVE the fake cry!