My baby brother went to the temple on Tuesday night. He leaves at the end of February to serve in the London, England South Mission. Thanks to my photographer friend, Amy, for letting me borrow her camera so I could get these pictures.


We went out to eat at the Olive Garden afterwards. Braiden loves going out to eat and he likes ordering his own food. Our kids ate at Grandpa and Grandma's while we were at the temple so I figured if they were hungry they could just have some salad and bread sticks. While the waitress was taking our orders, she asked Braiden if she could take his menu. He said "but, I haven't decided what I want yet" and started reading the menu to make his decision. We ate our salad and a few minutes after our dinner came Braiden came down to us and wasn't too happy about not being able to order his pizza. I could see that he needed to go to the bathroom and told Travis to take him. He asked me if I would order his pizza for him so he could have it when he got back. Kyle ordered a pizza and was nice enough to give Braiden a piece so when he got back from the bathroom he thought I took care of him.
By the time we got to the Olive Garden it had to be at least 9:30 and since by kids go to bed around 8:00 Brooklynn was a little tired. She didn't want to be anywhere but Grandma's lap. I think she may have gotten her to sit in the high chair, but it wasn't for very long. I couldn't get her to even sit in the chair and she wouldn't sit on my lap without throwing a fit. After we were done eating she was covering my moms face with her hair and playing peek-a-boo.
January 11, 2008
Kyle's Trip to the Temple
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment