Ok, Alyssa they finally made it. This is really sad. I took these pictures in November the day of Harrison's blessing. I guess they weren't the main event that day and I kept forgetting about them when something else came up. I'm really not sure why and I'm sorry. Forgive me please?
January 13, 2008
Sweet Emilee
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
YAY!!!!! I am so excited to see new posts...I was scared that I wouldn't see any until you got your camera back! AWESOME!!! I didn't know that my camera could take such awesome pics (hee hee)
The pics you took with it are marvelous as always!
You are so talented!
Kami they are soooo stinkin cute and well worth the wait. Thanks for taking them now I just need to get copies from you. You name the $$$ because they are very cute. Thanks again.
Oh she is soooo cute! I love the lady bug pictures.
Post a Comment