After having a rough night last night and a rough start this morning, I was extreemly excited when I got my good news today...
My camera is back. Yeah!! I was hoping it wouldn't take as long as they said, but I was preparing myself for the worst. In celebration (and because of the new foot of snow), I decided that I would take Braiden out to make a snowman. The snow wasn't that great for building a snowman, so we ended up with a snow dog.
January 22, 2008
Snow Dog
Posted by
Kami Alkire Photography
at
12:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
That's too funny!!! Kathryn and I went out yesterday and she wanted to build a snow dog. We didn't spend too much time outside though. Good thing too, because when we came in the baby was screaming!!!
Cute pics! I like your blog. It looks like you have a ton of snow. Not a bit of it in vegas.
Hope you guys are doing good.
Jen
Cute pics! I like your blog. It looks like you have a ton of snow. Not a bit of it in vegas.
Hope you guys are doing good.
Jen
Cute pics! I like your blog. It looks like you have a ton of snow. Not a bit of it in vegas.
Hope you guys are doing good.
Jen
Cute pics! I like your blog. It looks like you have a ton of snow. Not a bit of it in vegas.
Hope you guys are doing good.
Jen
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! YOUR CAMERA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! Bless those camera repair people for hustling! Love the Snow Dog-you're such a fun mom! Also, thanks for the link...you'll have to tell me what you know about actions...I'm dumb. Have a great one!
I love the snow dog, he is so cute.
Post a Comment